PATPALM’S COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Our priority at PatPalms Mobile Massage and Wellness Service is to provide an experience that promotes the health and safety of our clients and Therapists, while offer effective massage therapy services.
As a professional health provider, our mission is to create a safe environment for our patients and staff. During this time, we are going above and beyond to ensure our safety protocols exceed all requirements of AHS for massage therapists. We continually monitor any changes to AHS guidelines as it relates to massage therapy services in Alberta and ensure that we are in full adherence of such guidelines.
We have enhanced our cleaning procedures, implemented new safety protocols, and are encouraging our therapists to take additional safety precautions with all our patients.
A full list of our safety precautions is below for your viewing—some of these are long-standing precautions and some are newly implemented.
Safety Protocols include:
- Sterilizing all our equipment and beddings, before an after each use.
- Wearing masks, face shields, and glasses while treating patients
- Ensuring that our clients wear face masks during treatment
- Regular handwashing
- On-site temperature check of all patients before service is rendered
- Hand sanitizer availability to all patients at check-in and check-out
- Screening of all our therapists and other employees twice a day
We want you to be assured that COVID-19 is not something we take lightly. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, or:
- Have been in close contact with individual that have tested positive for the virus
- If you have travelled out of Canada in the last 14 days
- If you have any new or worsening symptoms of Covid-19
Please do not book an appointment. If you already have an appointment, please inform us immediately and your appointment will be rescheduled.
If you have any questions or concerns with the above, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for trusting PatPalms Mobile Massage Services with your massage therapy treatment. As we move forward and navigate this situation, your safety and that of our therapists will always be our primary concern. Again, thank you for your patronage.